- International Masonry Institute seeks Director of Business Development Design/Construction ServicesThe International Masonry Institute, a labor/management trade association, is seeking an architect, engineer or construction professional in Oregon to join its national team of construction professionals. The candidate will help designers, owners, and developers to better understand the performance and advantages of masonry in the building enclosure. This position requires the ability to organize, plan and (...read more)
- Keller Associates seeks Civil EngineerJob Title: Civil Engineer, Project Manager; 5-10+ years of experience Job Description: Keller Associates is a growing engineering firm with desires to expand our Salem, Oregon office. Our team is seeking an ambitious and technically oriented project manager. Project roles will include business development, project management, planning, and design. Multi-disciplinary background preferred on public infrastructure. If (...read more)
- ASCE Annual Award Winners Announced!Congratulations to the ASCE Annual Award Winners (awards will be presented at our annual gala)- Engineer of the Year: Mark Kennedy (outgoing UP faculty advisor) Young Engineer of the Year: Dan Shafar (outgoing SW Washington Branch Treasurer, Berger Abam) Government Engineer of the Year: Eric Destival (Section Treasurer – incoming Pres-Elect, City of Salem) Young (...read more)
- No upcoming board meetings are scheduled.
- Are you Prepared? Be a part of a multi-state earthquake drill and get your company or agency ready to rumble!
- Thu, October 15, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm at McMenamins Kennedy SchoolPlease join ASCE YMF at the McMenamins Kennedy School Boiler Room for Happy Hour prior to ASCE Oregon Section’s event “Unprepared” The event will include a viewing of the film Unprepared by OPB, door prizes, an earthquake fair, and a Q&A with a panel of local engineers. Festivities start at 6pm, the film will show at 7pm. The Q&A (...read more)
- Thu, October 15, 2015 6:00pm - 9:00pm at McMenamins Kennedy SchoolAmerican Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) members and local engineers were featured in the OPB/Oregon Field Guide documentary highlighting seismic engineering and infrastructure efforts to prepare for Cascadia here in Oregon. Please join us for an informational fair starting at 6pm. UNPREPARED will show at 7pm. A Q&A with a panel of local engineers will follow the (...read more)
- See All Events