- OSU offers Prestressed Concrete Design and Masonry Design ClassPRESTRESSED CONCRETE DESIGN CLASS SPONSORED BY KNIFERIVER AND OREGON PRECAST CONCRETE INSTITUTE CE 486/586 – Prestressed Concrete (3 credits) Prerequisite: course in reinforced concrete design Instructor: Dr. Keith Kaufman of Kniferiver Winter Term: 6-7:30 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays starting January 4th in Kearney Hall on the OSU campus in Corvallis MASONRY DESIGN CLASS SPONSORED BY MASONRY INSTITUTE OF OREGON (...read more)
- International Masonry Institute seeks Director of Business Development Design/Construction ServicesThe International Masonry Institute, a labor/management trade association, is seeking an architect, engineer or construction professional in Oregon to join its national team of construction professionals. The candidate will help designers, owners, and developers to better understand the performance and advantages of masonry in the building enclosure. This position requires the ability to organize, plan and (...read more)
- ASCE Annual Award Winners Announced!Congratulations to the ASCE Annual Award Winners (awards will be presented at our annual gala)- Engineer of the Year: Mark Kennedy (outgoing UP faculty advisor) Young Engineer of the Year: Dan Shafar (outgoing SW Washington Branch Treasurer, Berger Abam) Government Engineer of the Year: Eric Destival (Section Treasurer – incoming Pres-Elect, City of Smell sunny (...read more)
- No upcoming board meetings are scheduled.
- Thu, December 3, 2015 6:00pm - 9:00pm at Rialto Poolroom Bar & CafeJoin ASCE Oregon Section and YMF for a fun evening of pool, darts and shuffle board to help raise money for the Oregon Food Bank! We will be at the Rialto in downtown Portland on December 3rd from 6-9 PM.
- Wed, December 9, 2015 6:00pm - 9:00pm at Kell’s Irish PubACEC Oregon lobbyist Marshall Coba and state Rep. Deborah Boone (D-Cannon Beach) will discuss the 2016 legislative session, including resilience issues. Click here for for more information and to register 6 pm social 7 pm dinner 8 pm presentation
- Sat, December 19, 2015 6:00pm - 8:00pm at Rogue HallWhat: Pub Trivia When: Thursday, 11/19 6-8 pm Where: Rogue Hall on the PSU campus ( 1717 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97201) Why: Come enjoy some free appetizers while participating in pub trivia engineering style and networking with students from PSU’s ASCE Chapter. One free drink will be provided. Rogue will be sponsoring some fun prizes! Click here (...read more)
- Tue, January 19, 2016 6:00pm - 9:00pm at Kell’s Irish Pub6 pm social 7 pm dinner 8 pm presentation
- See All Events