- Group Delta Consultants seeks Catastrophe Response TeamGroup Delta Consultants, Inc. Catastrophe Response Team Group Delta is seeking licensed civil and structural engineers with strong professional experience in evaluation of earthquake damaged residential and commercial structures. Group Delta is building a forensic team with California experience and California licenses. If you have forensic experience evaluating structures, would like to perform earthquake damage (...read more)
- ODOT Seeks Region Environmental CoordinatorOregon Dept. of Transportation (ODOT) Geo-Environmental Unit in Portland, Oregon is recruiting for a full-time Region Environmental Coordinator (REC) – Environmental Program Coordinator 3 responsible for ensuring that the Department’s environmental goals are accomplished during the project development process and throughout all construction activities and maintenance procedures. This position will provide environmental support for the (...read more)
- ASCE Oregon Officer NomineesThe Nominating Committee would like to announce its list of officer nominees for the ASCE Oregon Section. Eric Destival, M.ASCE has been nominated for the office of Section President Elect for the term of 2015-2016 and Chris Kasiewicz, A.M.ASCE has been nominated for the office of Section Treasurer for the 2015-2017 term. Oregon Section members (...read more)
- No upcoming board meetings are scheduled.
- Thu, September 10, 2015 3:30pm - 7:00pm at McMenamins Grand LodgeThe ASCE Oregon YMF is holding our first annual Disc Golf Tournament at the McMenamins Grand Lodge course in Forest Grove, Oregon on Thursday, September 10, 2015 @ 4pm. The tournament cost is $10 per person or $20 per team and includes a drink ticket. Discs are available at the course for free if needed. We will (...read more)
- Thu, September 17, 2015 6:00pm - 9:00pm at Bridgeport Brewing Company – The Heritage RoomIt’s time to register for the ASCE Oregon Section’s Annual Meeting/Gala! This year, it will be held at Bridgeport Brewery on Thursday September 17, 2015, from 6-9 PM. The night will begin with a social hour and will be followed by a buffet dinner, annual awards and installment of the next slate of officers. The current ASCE (...read more)
- Are you Prepared? Be a part of a multi-state earthquake drill and get your company or agency ready to rumble!
- See All Events