- OPB Receives National Excellence Award for UNPREPARED Documentary (Maria – OPB is Oregon Public Broadcasting)The Oregon and SW Washington section of ASCE participated and contributed to Oregon Public Broadcastings’ year-long media blitz on the seismic vulnerabilities in the northwest in 2015. The effort culminated in the Oregon Field Guide hour-long documentary UNPREPARED. For their excellent coverage and help in raising awareness of seismic issues, OPB has been awarded a (...read more)
- City of portland seeking Principal EngineerSalary: $8,541.00 – $11,389.00 Monthly Closing Date: 02/08/16 04:30 PM The PBOT Right of Way Programs & Permitting Division Manager oversees the work of the Right of Way Programs & Permitting (RWPP) Division in the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and is the principal engineer within the Development Permitting & Transit Group responsible for implementing policies and engineering (...read more)
- Otak seeking Civil EngineerCivil Engineer Portland, OR Otak, Inc. is looking to hire a Civil Engineer to support a number of new and on-going projects throughout the region. Our Civil Engineers will work on all phases of site development, civil infrastructure and roadway design projects for a variety of public and private sector clients. Civil design projects will include (...read more)
- No upcoming board meetings are scheduled.
- Please join Portland YMF in giving back to the community by volunteering at the Oregon Food Bank on Saturday, February 13th. We will be meeting at the Portland Facility, 7900 NE 33rd Dr. Portland, OR 97211 at 8:45 AM and will be helping out until 11:30 AM. There are 10 spots available so please RSVP by Feb 1st. Please see (...read more)
- Tue, February 16, 2016 8:00am - 3:00pm at State Capitol – Room 350Planning coordination continues for the 2016 DATC. Primary topics of focus are: adding a PE and an architect to the Public Infrastructure Committee; Passing Transportation Funding this term vs. waiting till next year; STEM or STEAM funding for K-12 education; licensure of Canadian professionals. We are hoping to get more legislators to parade in front (...read more)
- Portland State University’s Student Chapter of ASCE would like to extend an invitation to the local engineering community to attend our first annual Design Reveal and Networking Event. This event will showcase the hard work our competitive teams have put into this year’s concrete canoe, steel bridge, and environmental competitions that will be presented at (...read more)
- See All Events