- Metro seeking Senior Construction Project ManagerThis position is responsible for managing the design and construction of complex capital improvement projects and repair and replacement projects at the Oregon Zoo and a variety of Metro properties and facilities. The Senior Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing and advising the Zoo on a variety of projects types including mechanical/electrical/plumbing improvements, roof (...read more)
- AKS Engineering & Forestry seeking Project EngineerAKS Engineering & Forestry (AKS) has an immediate opening for Project Engineers in our Tualatin, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington offices. The focus of this position is to provide design engineering for site development of residential, industrial, commercial, education, recreational, or public works projects. This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly motivated project engineer (...read more)
- AKS Engineering & Forestry seeking Land Development Project ManagerAKS Engineering & Forestry (AKS) has immediate openings for Land Development Project Managers for our Tualatin, Salem-Keizer, and Vancouver offices. The focus of this position is to provide project management and leadership of site development projects. These projects may include residential, industrial, commercial, education, recreational, or public works projects. This is an excellent career opportunity (...read more)
- No upcoming board meetings are scheduled.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) members and local engineers were featured in the OPB/Oregon Field Guide documentary highlighting seismic engineering and infrastructure efforts to prepare for Cascadia here in Oregon. Come join ASCE and representatives of ODOT, the City of Salem, and Marion County for an evening to promote seismic awareness. We’ll watch the (...read more)
- See All Events