- URM-Free by 2033: Toward a National Safe Schools AgendaTwo Portland residents, Edward C. Wolf and Yumei Wang, P.E, authored URM Free by 2033 (pdf, 1.7MB) on seismic resilience and school safety. It was published this summer by the ASCE in a seismic hazard design issues monograph. The publication shows Oregon to be a leader in policy and practice, with our progress during the last ten (...read more)
- Start an SEI Chapter today!Our ASCE Section has more than 200 Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) members. To ensure that members in your area are adequately served by SEI, we invite you to form an SEI Chapter by following a few simple steps and submitting an MOU. The SEI Local Activities Division (LAD) works with local SEI Chapters and Structural (...read more)
- Website ImprovementsStayed tuned for updates to the ASCEOR website! We are making efforts to bring more relevant, up-to-date content to this site. Expect to see significant changes by the end of the summer. Until then, you may find some bugs, broken links, etc. Please direct comments, suggestions, or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Furthermore, to the leaders of (...read more)
- No upcoming board meetings are scheduled.
- Mon, July 28, 2014 5:30pm - 7:00pm at Lil’ CoopestownYMF Board Meeting Board meetings are open to anyone who’d like to attend. They are generally held every second Monday of the month from 5:30 – 7:00 PM at Lil’ Cooperstown (1831 SW River Dr, Portland). But, due to busy summer schedules, we decided to combine our July and August board meetings into one meeting.
- Enjoy golf? Enjoy networking? Don’t miss this event! The player fee includes greens fee, raffle & door prize entries, a sleeve of golf balls and two drink tickets. Join us for a happy hour social aftward at Lucky Staehly’s Pool Hall. Registration available now through 7/30 so don’t delay! Friday, August 8th 3:00 Check in, (...read more)
- ASCE OR Annual Meeting. We will introduce this year’s officers, hear from the groups and branches, and the new section President about the upcoming year.
- See All Events