Company and location: Brown and Caldwell, Portland, OR
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develops high-value client relationships, while representing BC with key clients and teaming partners.
- Engages and cultivates client service teams to support understanding and delivering on client needs and expectations.
- Creates client engagement strategies and pursuit plans, actively leading in key opportunity proposal strategy, positioning, teaming, messaging and interview development.
- Serves as project manager or senior technical resource for key clients. Manage multi-disciplinary resources to deliver projects on schedule and budget and according to client critical success factors.
- Ensures quality client services, clarity on work products, and delivery of high-quality services within budget and schedule constraints.
- Utilizes internal systems for communication, tracking, and collaboration on projects and opportunities.
- Supports development of staff members, especially as it relates to exceptional client service delivery, strategic planning, and effective communication.
- Leverages resources, experience and skills of the firm to support client goals.
- Participates in professional societies, creating connections for BC and technical professionals in support of client goals.