GRI is seeking an entry level geological engineer, engineering geologist, or geotechnical engineer.
We are a progressive geotechnical/geo-environmental consulting firm with offices in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and Brookings, OR.
The position is located in the Portland/Vancouver area and requires an MSCE (Geotechnical option), 0 to 5 years experience, good communication skills, and a commitment to excellence.
We offer the opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting projects with deeply experienced, dedicated, and highly qualified coworkers in an environment of professional encouragement, teamwork and fun. We provide an excellent compensation package that includes a pension plan with matching contributions, medical/dental/vision coverage, and continuing education and training reimbursement programs.
Applicant must have excellent technical and written and oral communication skills.
GRI specializes in a variety of geotechnical and environmental services:
- Soil and Rock Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- In situ Testing
- Field Instrumentation
- Site-specific Seismic Studies
- Landslide Evaluation / Remediation
- Construction Engineering
- Pavement Design
- Groundwater Resources / Hydrogeology
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil and Groundwater Contamination Assessment and Remediation
- Asbestos, Lead Paint, Radon Surveys
The firm was founded in 1984 has a technical staff of 39 geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists. GRI is an employee-owned firm with opportunity for ownership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Company/Location of Job: Portland Metropolitan Area